Monday, October 27, 2008

Alert!! Anutra Chia Seed by Valuhealth has Bugs!!

Alert!!!

For all of my friends that I recommended Anutra Chia Seed, by Valuhealth, I have some disgusting news!

Usually, I just get my seeds directly from the can; but I decided to put it into a counter top container for easier access. That is I almost lost my lunch, there were atleast 50 tiny little bugs crawling around the container. They were so small that I am sure I would have never noticed them by just putting a spoonful in my juice, GROSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

I went back to Wegman's and purchased another can, just to see if it was a single incident, this time I dumped it out a little at a time on a white piece of paper. At first, I got excited cause I did not see any bugs, then when I dumped out the last bit, I hit the Mother Load, bugs, bugs and more bugs!

I called a friend that I had recommended this to and she had bought it at Whole Food Health Store, she had been using it for awhile, so I almost did not tell her to look, but she would have killed me if I didn't! You should have heard the screams, i don't know if she will ever take a recommendation from me again!!

Needless to say, my Anutra days are over!

No comments: